Powered By Blogger

05 June 2010

Segong 5 June 2010

Venue: Segong
Date: 5 June 2010
Start push off time: 1515
Cuaca: Panas awan berarak
Rider: 6

Ade rescheduled our ride from 1500 hour to 1430 hour, and I received the message around 1400 hour. I rushed myself getting ready, got all stuff gathered, and tossed all the bike gears into my white kelisa. Reached the push off point around 1455 hour. Seeing them all ready, waiting for me made me feeling blue for delaying the ride. Jari disusun mohon kemaafan...

1.


2. The trail's condition is better than last three week, we really want to thank those who use their effort and time to clear all the fall tree, covering most of the pits with earth; made the overall trail safe and fun to ride. Peace y'all


3. I just couldn't stop myself laughing seeing our technical wizard falling from his bike. It was a hard-to-get opportunity to shot a beautiful la memorable moment like this.


4.


5. Ade on Giant.


6. Jimi on Merida.


7. The gang from left; Jimi, Ade, Philip, Joseph, and Naz


8. When the riders start to clean their bike, it is a sign that the ride has reached the end.





0 comments:

chitchat


ShoutMix chat widget

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP